With its modern 925 Sterling Silver setting, this stylish piece holds an antique piece of Baltic Amber in the centre of the bangle. A rich, cognac colour, the amber piece reflects warm golden tones; illustrating the raw beauty of the gemstone. Ideal for all occasions.
Further details of this bangle is found below:
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Weight average large 18.5 grams, small 16.4 grams
- Bangle size approximately: large 62 mm x 60 mm and 67mm x 62mm large size
- Size of amber approx. 22mm x 14mm
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
- Extra safety chain
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS. THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE HOWEVER THE COLOURS AND INCLUSIONS MIGHT BE VARY FROM THAT PHOTOGRAPHED.
This is send 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip..