- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Amber pieces set in 925 Sterling Silver.
- Combination of three amber colours: yellow, green and classic cognac.
- 100% natural colours
- Very delicate and simple design suitable for any occasion.
- Weight is 9.7 grams.
- Size of the biggest amber stone is: 12 mm x 5 mm
- Size of the smallest amber stone is: 6 mm x 3 mm
- Size of bangle: small 56 mm x 54 mm
- London Assay Office Hallmarked 925
- PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS.
DeliveryThis is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
ReturnsIf you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AUTHENTIC.
WE HAVE 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SELLING GENUINE AMBER JEWELLERY.