BALTIC ANTIQUE GERMAN AMBER BANGLE HANDMADE 925 SILVER – BAN040 – RRP £1000!!!
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- The bangle shown is quite the statement piece
- The big opaque yellow amber stone is well balanced with the thick silver band
- Perfect for those with a preference for big and bold jewellery
- Weight – 54.2 gr
- Size of amber approx – 8 x 32 x 42 mm
- Size of bangle – medium 58 mm x 50 mm
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
This is send special recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.