Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Shop price is GBP295
- Amber is an organic material which contains natural oils, succinic acid and inclusions.
- This bangle is set with a rectangular shaped chunky, cognac German Baltic amber creating an interesting design.
- The silver setting of this bangle is modern yet simple which doesn’t distract from the beautiful amber piece.
- Weight: 29.6 grams.
- Bangle diameter: 62 x 50 mm size large
- Amber stone 25 x 15 x 9 mm
- Suitable for any occasion.
- London Assay Hallmarked
PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS.
This is send 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip..