Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
This beautiful piece features several beads of cognac Baltic amber. Each piece unique with various inclusions. This piece shows off the beauty of the amber with its 925 Sterling Silver setting and various heart decorations. Hand made in Italy, it is beautifully crafted. This piece would go well with any evening dress.
- Bracelet weight, 5.4 grams
- Bracelet length, 17- 22 cm/ 6.5-9.3 inches
- Amber size, 6 mm diameter beads
- London Assay Office Hallmark
- Made in Italy
This is sent 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS. THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE HOWEVER THE COLOURS AND INCLUSIONS MIGHT BE VARY FROM THAT PHOTOGRAPHED.