- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Shop price GBP700
- Very elegant design and classic Baltic amber pieces with yellowish inclusions.
- The amber is perfectly complemented by its simple setting creating a feminine design.
- 925 Sterling Solid Silver.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Includes original Amber Centre Packaging.
- Measurement of Amber biggest stone (at widest point) : 30 mm x 18 mm
- Measurement of Amber smallest stone (at widest point) : 22 mm x 15 mm
- Weight: 39.0 grams.
- Length: 46 cm /18 inch
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
- Handmade in Germany
This is send special recorded Signed For via Royal Mail. Comes in quality jewellery box.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.