- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Shop price GBP720
- Modern and unique design and genuine Baltic amber pieces with some inclusions inside.
- The amber is perfectly complemented by its modern setting creating a stylish design.
- 925 Sterling Solid Silver.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Includes original Amber Centre Packaging.
- Measurement of Amber biggest piece(at widest point) : 30 mm x 14 mm
- Measurement of Amber smallest piece (at widest point) : 13 mm x 8 mm
- Weight: 58.1 grams.
- Length: approx. 47.5 cm /19″
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
- Handmade in Germany
This is send special delivery Signed For via Royal Mail. Comes in quality jewellery box.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.