ELEGANT MODERN GERMAN BALTIC AMBER NECKLACE IN 925 STERLING SILVER N017
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
This rare and beautiful Baltic Amber piece is finished in a simple and elegant 925 sterling silver setting. London Assay Office Hallmark. Made in Germany. With your necklace you will receive original Amber Centre gift packaging.
- 6 beautiful cognac, green and milky butterscotch pieces make up stylish and whimsical necklace
- Each unique shape is surrounded and linked by twisting design
- Sturdy leather string to finish
- Simple and elegant design.
- Weight: 68 grams.
- Setting: 925 Sterling Silver
- Length of necklace : 47 cm/18.5”
- Size of amber: biggest piece approx. 50 x 18 mm, smallest piece : 20 x 16 mm
- Amber drop is 7.5 cm
- Assay London Office Hallmarked.
- Made in Germany
PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS. THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME AS PHOTOGRAPHED.
This is send special recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.