RAW BALTIC AMBER PIECE RS048
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Genuine Baltic Amber. 100% Natural Butterscotch colour.
- Amber is an organic material which contains natural oils, succinic acid and inclusions.
- Amber is fossilized tree resin, which has been appreciated for its colour, properties and natural beauty since Neolithic times.
- Not treated, not pressed!!!
- Weight : 15.6 grams
- Measurements: 52 mm x 35 mm x 13 mm
- Perfect for amber collectors and Jewellery makers or just as an amulet for positive energy.
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Amber Centre box.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.