Antique Amber Bead Necklace with Insects – A0200
Amber is an organic material which contains natural oils, succinic acid and inclusions.
Beautifully selected and uniquely hand crafted antique amber bead necklace.
The antique amber beads are dated from the last century.
- The multi colour greatest quality antique amber necklace.
- Made of round shape beads.
- Every bead is made from one piece of amber
- Every bead is different and shades vary due to a natural process of amber creation
- Weight: 221 grams.
- Smallest bead diameter : 28 mm.
- Largest bead diameter: 32 mm.
- Sterling Silver Clasp 925
- Length: 52 cm / 20.5 inch.
- This beautiful necklace is made of 100% Natural Baltic Amber with insects inclusions and it’s certified by National Museums Scotland, Department of Natural Sciences. With a necklace you will receive certificate of authenticity(show in the picture).
We offer FREE DELIVERY to UK customers only.
This is send special recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Amber Centre Packaging.